Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun-N-Fun BBQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zodierocket(at)hsfx.ca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Sun-N-Fun BBQ Reply with quote

Hi Listers, final count is 250 name tags!

The Sun-N-Fun Webmaster BBQ on Thursday April 19th 5pm – 8pm is gaining unprecedented momentum, we are now at over 200 people pre-registered ! This is just incredible ! I have finalized the name tags but hope that anyone who was sitting on the fence is able to go to www.ch601.org or www.ch701.com and fill in the online form. Remember folks this is your ticket for the food! This year we are going to setup a little differently, we are located in the campground at the same location as last year but this time we will have a table at the front of the event where all the name tags will be located.

Your ticket Table will be hosted by Ramelle Bintz . Ramelle will be there to help you get your nametag, also new for this year we have donations to raffle off. The grand raffle is a Cummings Spinner, custom made for your plane and prop, kindly donated by Allan at Cummings Spinners in Australia.
[img]cid:image001.jpg(at)01C77C8E.CFE21910[/img] <![endif]--><![if !vml]>[img]cid:image001.jpg(at)01C77C8E.CFE21910[/img]<![endif]>

Next, I would really like to note that once again we have sponsors that have really stepped up. Though I ask for donations to help out with the food at the event and I put every cent back into the BBQ or to the next BBQ. IT would not be possible without the help of our sponsors! I wish to THANK the great generosity of
[img]cid:image002.gif(at)01C77C8E.CFE21910[/img]USA William Wynne FlyCorvair.com [img]cid:image003.gif(at)01C77C8E.CFE21910[/img] [img]cid:image004.jpg(at)01C77C8E.CFE21910[/img] Flight Crafters

Jabiru USA, William Wynne, Quality Sport Planes, Flight Crafters, Homebuilthelp.com are all businesses that contribute to this event this year. With that we are able to offer the kind of event that goes far beyond the simple burger on a bun! This year like last year we will have burgers, dogs, corn and wings. I will also be getting more pop, salads and dessert this year, we ran a little short last year.

So All in ALL we are on target for the largest event yet! And the largest Zenith Owners and Builders gathering ever! IF your not registered do you really want to miss out on something this big? Come on Sun-N-Fun is a great place to be!!! Remember this is your best chance to MEET CHRIS HEINTZ this year! See you all soon.

Mark Townsend Alma, Ontario
Zodiac 601XL C-GOXL, CH701 just started
www.ch601.org / www.ch701.com/ www.Osprey2.com

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List

image002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.43 KB
 Viewed:  1072 Time(s)

image002.gif

image003.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 KB
 Viewed:  1072 Time(s)

image003.gif

image004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.17 KB
 Viewed:  1071 Time(s)

image004.jpg

image001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.79 KB
 Viewed:  215 Time(s)

image001.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: