Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RV-10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobpaulo(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

Best place for rivet purchase would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert Paulovich

See what's free at AOL.com.
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
pbesing(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out [url=http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-]new cars at Yahoo! Autos.[/url] [quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

BAGSTERJR(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Just bought some recently. How fast do you want them?? Fast, order from Wicks. Ordered some from Van's also and they did not ship them until Thursday when I ordered them over the internet on the previous Sunday. No excuse for shipping four days later. Good thing I did not need them by the following weekend. Wicks shipped Monday and I had them on Wednesday to Denver.
Bill Agster
7A
[quote] ---

dckoh(at)mindspring.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

Do not archive

As Van’s has stated in the past, his main focus is as an aircraft kit manufacture. His main business is not as a parts and pieces supplier for nuts and bolts. If you want those items in a hurry, then go to someone whose main business is in supplying customers with such items, such as Wicks or Aircraft Spruce, etc. Since that is their core business, customer service and fast shipping is what will distinguish one from another and cause you to use them for repeat business.

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of WILLIAM AGSTER
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:35 PM
To: rv-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: RV-10

Just bought some recently. How fast do you want them?? Fast, order from Wicks. Ordered some from Van's also and they did not ship them until Thursday when I ordered them over the internet on the previous Sunday. No excuse for shipping four days later. Good thing I did not need them by the following weekend. Wicks shipped Monday and I had them on Wednesday to Denver.

Bill Agster

7A
[quote]
---

webmaster(at)flion.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

On the other hand, I’ve never had a problem with slow shipping from Van’s. Usually it’s replacement parts that I’m ordering, but they’ve also sent me some miscellaneous hardware. I tend to order by phone rather than online, which might make the difference.

Pat Kelley – RV-6A – Panel shipped to Aerotronics

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Kohser
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:47 AM
Subject: RE: RV-10

Do not archive

As Van’s has stated in the past, his main focus is as an aircraft kit manufacture. His main business is not as a parts and pieces supplier for nuts and bolts. If you want those items in a hurry, then go to someone whose main business is in supplying customers with such items, such as Wicks or Aircraft Spruce, etc. Since that is their core business, customer service and fast shipping is what will distinguish one from another and cause you to use them for repeat business.

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of WILLIAM AGSTER

Just bought some recently. How fast do you want them?? Fast, order from Wicks. Ordered some from Van's also and they did not ship them until Thursday when I ordered them over the internet on the previous Sunday. No excuse for shipping four days later. Good thing I did not need them by the following weekend. Wicks shipped Monday and I had them on Wednesday to Denver.

Bill Agster

7A
[quote]
---

pbesing(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

I used to put larger orders together with Van's when I didn't necessarily need something. I'd buy some hardware, rivets, angle, etc...the delivery was ok...but yes, if you are out and need it now, you might be better off ordering elsewhere...I just try to support Van's whenever possible for things like that.

Paul Besing

Douglas Kohser <dckoh(at)mindspring.com> wrote:
[quote] v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Do not archive

To: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />rv-list(at)matronics.com

Bill Agster

7A

[quote] ---

n616tb(at)btsapps.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

Ordering on the phone has speeded up the order by as much as 3 days for me. They told me they only check the web orders once a day and sometimes they get put back because of schedule. If you want it faster, order by phone and they process it while you are on the phone.

Tim

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Kelley
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 9:40 AM

On the other hand, I’ve never had a problem with slow shipping from Van’s. Usually it’s replacement parts that I’m ordering, but they’ve also sent me some miscellaneous hardware. I tend to order by phone rather than online, which might make the difference.

Pat Kelley – RV-6A – Panel shipped to Aerotronics

From: owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Kohser
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:47 AM

Do not archive

Bill Agster

7A
[quote]
---

prtrotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: RV-10 Reply with quote

If you order by phone by 11am Van 7s time and request a fast shipping method such as 2-day or 3-day C the order will ship the same day as they get the order E 6nbsp; If you use standard shipping C it will take them a few days to ship it E
6nbsp;
Paul Trotter

---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: