Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another two days on N730AL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pequeajim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Another two days on N730AL Reply with quote

Spent another two days at Green Landings. Man, the weather was great and I made some more progress on the airplane. Today, I caught some nice videos to go along with the Esqual vids that I took last time I was down there.
I will post them to a web site so that you guys can get to them if you wish.
Jim! [quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
vettin74(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Another two days on N730AL Reply with quote

To lightning group

This is nick i am waiting for the rest of my family to arrive here in pasco WA, what a hole. the terminal that is, any ways it is 11:45 your time and i am bored, any question about lightning stuff i will be checking the mail on occasion with the lightning list. won't be back to the shop for a week, until then happy hunting..

nick

Jim Langley <pequeajim(at)gmail.com> wrote:
[quote] Spent another two days at Green Landings. Man, the weather was great and I made some more progress on the airplane. Today, I caught some nice videos to go along with the Esqual vids that I took that gives answers, not web links. [quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

sttwig(at)nwinfo.net

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Another two days on N730AL Reply with quote

To Nick,

I am in Yakima, about 90 miles up the road. If you arrived in Pasco via Lightning I sure would like to meet up with you to possibly get a demo flight, but at least talk with you and get a few questions answered. . But I suspect you flew commercial if you are in the terminal. It would be great to meet you in person after all of those emails.

Steve Sundquist

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of nick otterback
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:51 PM
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Lightning-List: Another two days on N730AL

To lightning group

This is nick i am waiting for the rest of my family to arrive here in pasco WA, what a hole. the terminal that is, any ways it is 11:45 your time and i am bored, any question about lightning stuff i will be checking the mail on occasion with the lightning list. won't be back to the shop for a week, until then happy hunting..

nick

Jim Langley <pequeajim(at)gmail.com> wrote:
[quote]
Spent another two days at Green Landings. Man, the weather was great and I made some more progress on the airplane. Today, I caught some nice videos to go along with the Esqual vids that I took that gives answers, not web links.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
4[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: