Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dashvii(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Buz Reply with quote

Buz,

Lots of wisdom in your statements. If it's okay with everybody I prefer to learn as much as possible from you folks who have been there and done that and lived to tell about it!

Thought about you today, looked up in the sky and saw a huge fighter! It was the first F-4 that I've seen in flight and was about a mile away at Ellington turning base in the pattern. I swear I could smell the spent jet fuel from here! Tomorrow I'm going to go sit at the end of the runway and watch the practice for the Wings Over Houston airshow going on this weekend. Going to try out my new 200mm VR lense on my camera. Hoping to get a good shot of the USAF Heritage flight on Sunday. F-4, F-15, P-51, and P-47, and then the Navy Heritage flight of an F-18E and Hellcat. Hopefully I can manage to get a good view of the F-4 flying over my head on landing tomorrow! If the weather is good and I get any spectacular shots of the F-4 I'll send em. Brian W.

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: