Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lightning Weight and Balance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive J

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Lightning Weight and Balance Reply with quote

Please find attached simple excel spreadsheet to edit for those that don't have one.
I'm assuming that the C of G limits that Brian has put on his note are 'operational'. If not the 'OKs + Fail' numbers may need adjusting.
Maybe needs tweaking a bit.

Regards Clive

Quote:

From: owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-lightning-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Brian Whittingham
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:08 PM
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Lightning Weight and Balance

Quote:

Quote:
In the past there have been requests for weight and balance data for the Lightning. Keep in mind that this is anexperimental and therefore your aircraft will depend on what you put into it. I typed up a weight and balance from thedemonstrator. I know that this will get out of order when I put it in an email, but if you want the info it shouldn't be too hard tofigure out how to get it spaced back out right. It should give you an idea of how much you can carry and where you can carry itBrian W.Aircraft Type:     Arion LightningN Number:     N323ALSerial Number:   #0029Reference Datum: FirewallLevel Point:     Across cockpit top rail longitudinally, and across cockpit experimental and therefore your aircraft will depend on what you put into it. I typed up a weight and balance from the
Quote:
experimental and therefore your aircraft will depend on what you put into it. I typed up a weight and balance from the
Quote:
experimental and therefore your aircraft will depend on what you put into it. I typed up a weight and balance from the
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
demonstrator. I know that this will get out of order when I put it in an email, but if you want the info it shouldn't be too hard to
Quote:
demonstrator. I know that this will get out of order when I put it in an email, but if you want the info it shouldn't be too hard to
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
figure out how to get it spaced back out right. It should give you an idea of how much you can carry and where you can carry it
Quote:
figure out how to get it spaced back out right. It should give you an idea of how much you can carry and where you can carry it
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, mail_join' target='_new'>Learn more.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Brian W.
Quote:
Aircraft Type:     Arion Lightning
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
N Number:     N323AL
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.
Quote:

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: