Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Golden Eagle software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne.e(at)grandecom.net

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Golden Eagle software Reply with quote

I was in Tina's pilot shop yesterday, which is located at 52F, Roanoke, TX, and saw an item one of you might possible be interested in at her store. She has on consignment a brand new, never used, Golden Eagle System http://www.flightprep.com/  ,which includes all the hardware and their software to get all the info a person would need for IFR flight and flight planning. The person that is selling it is a person, as I understand it, who has just started his pilots training and got a little ahead of himself in buying this.

The computer is, I believe a Toshiba, and it has an external drive with all the quizmos, I guess. I didn't check everything out completely I just saw it in the display case and talked to Tina a little about it. Tina told me that the person had just paid $5,500 for it, which included a 1 year subscription to Golden Eagles chart updates, which is their 28 day update cycle.

I would have looked at buying this for myself but I just recently bought a system very similar to this one from Golden Eagle. I'm not sure what this person would entertain as an offer but I'm guessing a person could possible save up to a couple thousand dollars. No harm in making an offer if your looking. So if any of you have been thinking about a system like this I would suggest you give Tina a call and have her explain in detail included in the system, she said it a full blown system, and make an offer.

www.tinaspilotshop.com

Wayne Edgerton N602WT

[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: