Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The value of VG's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: The value of VG's Reply with quote

Kolb Gentlemen and Ladies C

The positive aspects of VG's has been assailed many times by those that believe in their performance improvements.  With that being said C there are those among us that simply
"prefer" to NOT use them! 
  John H. has repeatedly stated he doesn't personally need them.  Great!  He didn't argue their value C he just said he didn't want them.  Now C Ellery feels the same way.  Fine.  Are
these fine gentlemen NOT allowed their opinion??!!

Of course C there are others that do not want them C for their own  particular reasons!!  But C with all the opinions for and against them C there should be plenty enough information
out there to allow everyone to make up their own mind C without condemnation.

Where I personally DO want to try them C I respect those that do not.  (Especially those that have a hellava lot more flying experience than me!!)  After I have begun flying my MkIII C  it is entirely possible I may not "see the need".  If I have as much control of my airspeed as I should...why put them on??  Don't know!!  Only time will tell.

Mike Welch C   Kolb MkIII

Near Minneapolis C visiting my son C home from Afghanistan C we're all going to Oshkosh Wednesday/Thursday..Yay!

If anyone is at the Oshkosh Airshow this Wednesday or Thursday C and wants to say "Howdy" C I'd like to meet you.  Call me on my cell phone.  435-817-1816
Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids. [quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: