Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list reply)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david(at)mcgirt.net

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list reply) Reply with quote

Not a Marine I served with for damn sure.

On 3/26/08 10:58 AM, "doug sapp" <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

[quote]Gang, have been away for a day or two so could not respond to this in a timely manner. I'm playing catch up now and really don't have much time for this kind of crap, but since I do know the situation here I'll respond. Having dealt with this Liutauras fellow in the past myself I have more than a bit of insite as to his "methods of operation". Mark is 100% correct Dennis is the middle man in this situation and does have a responsibility to his US customers, but folks, I have been in this game for over 20 years, I have seen many buyers and sellers come and go, I have had my mods knocked off by some, stiffed by bad checks and big promises by others, out and out lied to my many. BUT, Dennis Saverese is NOT one of them, he is a stand up guy who will bust his butt to keep you flying. He has always been 100% honest with me and I have full confidence in him. When I was having problems getting my shipment from Mr. Luitauras, Dennis helped me, by putting pressure on him to ship, which he ultimately did, albeit 2 years late, but I finally got my merchandise, thanks mainly to Dennis's efforts on my behalf.  I have no idea who this joker is who posted this message but I think everyone reading the list understands that the word of a coward who wont even sign his name isn't worth much. I didn't know there were Marine cowards...

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Mark Schrick <schrick(at)pacbell.net> wrote:
[quote]This sounds like an email pirate that starts BS on blogs......I have never seen a G M post before.

This could be true what is being said but Dennis can only do his best against what Lutaris tells him. The only way to solve a situation like this is to refund the money and Lutarus to return the money back to Dennis. Dennis is the middle man and can only do so much. The bad thing is Dennis is responcible for the US customers that have the contracts with him.

I have delt with Dennis over the past 8 years and he is very much a stand up individual and loves these aircraft enough to do this full work time. The problem is that we dealers have to deal with people in old Russia that may not have the same scuples and feelings about justice here in the USA. This is the problem.

I am very sorry this individual feels this way about Dennis but to threaten ones well being is not the way to go. I would stand next to Dennis if this would happen and that individual better be a big MF because he will have to go through me. (as you all know me and my size)

Lets get back to positive YAK conversations gentlemen and let them work this out off list.

Semper Fi (back)

SHREK

---

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
viperdoc(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list reply) Reply with quote

Ditto! Dennis works out of my hanger. He has been thru HELL with Liutarus! He is a stand up guy and he has busted his but to make it right…to the point of hiring a Lithuanian Attorney!
Doc

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David McGirt
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:13 AM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list reply)

Not a Marine I served with for damn sure.

On 3/26/08 10:58 AM, "doug sapp" <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:
Gang, have been away for a day or two so could not respond to this in a timely manner. I'm playing catch up now and really don't have much time for this kind of crap, but since I do know the situation here I'll respond. Having dealt with this Liutauras fellow in the past myself I have more than a bit of insite as to his "methods of operation". Mark is 100% correct Dennis is the middle man in this situation and does have a responsibility to his US customers, but folks, I have been in this game for over 20 years, I have seen many buyers and sellers come and go, I have had my mods knocked off by some, stiffed by bad checks and big promises by others, out and out lied to my many. BUT, Dennis Saverese is NOT one of them, he is a stand up guy who will bust his butt to keep you flying. He has always been 100% honest with me and I have full confidence in him. When I was having problems getting my shipment from Mr. Luitauras, Dennis helped me, by putting pressure on him to ship, which he ultimately did, albeit 2 years late, but I finally got my merchandise, thanks mainly to Dennis's efforts on my behalf. I have no idea who this joker is who posted this message but I think everyone reading the list understands that the word of a coward who wont even sign his name isn't worth much. I didn't know there were Marine cowards...

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Mark Schrick <schrick(at)pacbell.net> wrote:
This sounds like an email pirate that starts BS on blogs......I have never seen a G M post before.

This could be true what is being said but Dennis can only do his best against what Lutaris tells him. The only way to solve a situation like this is to refund the money and Lutarus to return the money back to Dennis. Dennis is the middle man and can only do so much. The bad thing is Dennis is responcible for the US customers that have the contracts with him.

I have delt with Dennis over the past 8 years and he is very much a stand up individual and loves these aircraft enough to do this full work time. The problem is that we dealers have to deal with people in old Russia that may not have the same scuples and feelings about justice here in the USA. This is the problem.

I am very sorry this individual feels this way about Dennis but to threaten ones well being is not the way to go. I would stand next to Dennis if this would happen and that individual better be a big MF because he will have to go through me. (as you all know me and my size)

Lets get back to positive YAK conversations gentlemen and let them work this out off list.

Semper Fi (back)

SHREK

---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

frenchsukhoi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

n,n

Last edited by frenchsukhoi on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
adsavarese(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list reply) Reply with quote

Thanks Doc for being a true friend.
Dennis

[quote] ---

frenchsukhoi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

Last edited by frenchsukhoi on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Allan

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

I just caught up with the posting about Liutauras Dzuisas and wanted to outline another instance of fraud he committed against myself. It seems he is bringing a lot of other people down with him. I really wish Id publicized Mr Dzuizas's actions long before he created trouble for so many more people.

Im a disabled pilot and I signed contracts with Mr Dziuzas and his Firm UAB “Anabaras” Žalgirio 88-604 LT-09303 Vilnius Lithuania six years for the purchase of two Aircraft a YAK52 and a YAK55. Needless to say they never arrived. I paid a deposit of 50% on each at the time so its a sizable amount. At the time a manager Antanas Simuitsas was working with him, I'm not sure if they separated amicably. I contacted him directly without middlemen involved so hes obviously the suspect party. Id be interested in hearing of the name of the lawyers representing parties in Lithuania as Id like to contact the myself.
I briefly contacted a few but didnt follow through after finding little success in a firm willing to pursue the matter. lus wishful thinking on y part that Mr Dzuizas would trade out of his problems. Obviously I see now hes been ripping of a number of people. How any havent come forward.
Any way at least I hope people are forewarned about dealing with him.
Yours Sincerely
Allan V

Aleksej

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

frenchsukhoi wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am RĂ©mi DUBOIS director of Frenchsukhoi company. I'm dealing with eastern country and I have also problems with Liutauras. I know the position of Dennis because I'm in the same...between my customers and Liutauras.
Just to make it simple: I started 5 court case against Liutauras this month.
We invested over 100 000€ in Anabaras company for deposits and we didn't see nothing. Dennis, if you see my post, you can contact me on my email: remi(at)frenchsukhoi.fr
RĂ©mi.

I hope when you return your money from Liutauras you will be able to
return your dept 1130 euro to Konstantin Shluinskij for Yak-50 to you.
(Contract, 2004. 10. 30 signiture of Nicolas DUMON)

Aleksej Dzygalo

Aleksej

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

It is email to me from blackmailer:

"Hello Aleksej,

If you keep this word on matronics I will post this for you:

-I will put a claim on the criminal court against you and constantin for maintenance sabotage on this yak50. We found, on the yak 50 you sold, a cigar in the fuel system that could occur a engine stop in flight.
Of course we have the report from an official lawyer with pictures.

So, think about it Aleksej and remove your post from matronics."

Who is bigger swindler?
Wink

Aleksej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Dennis Saverese issue on Yak 18T delivery (bad list rep Reply with quote

What is the matter mr. Remi DOBOIS?!

Why you removed your post about Liutauras?
(I think you have Đ° good lawyer Wink )

What is a difference bettween you and Liutauras now? Embarassed

If you refuse my suggestion about Konstantin Shluinskij

I will put a claim on the court against you for reason blackmail of me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: