Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

landing gear rubber shock absorber

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean Pillaudin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber Reply with quote

Hi,

My rubber shock absorber are very tired, is anybody know where I can get these items? TNK doesn't have these items anymore.

Have good fly

Jean

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

IMG_3353_(Large).JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.35 KB
 Viewed:  280 Time(s)

IMG_3353_(Large).JPG

gaman(at)att.net

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber Reply with quote

Those look like an automotive upper shock absorber or strut bushing. Try a NAPA store.They have pictures of bushings to chose from.
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:02:48 PM
Subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber

Hi,

My rubber shock absorber are very tired, is anybody know where I can get these items? TNK doesn't have these items anymore.

Have good fly

Jean

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

John Hauck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber Reply with quote

Don't know of any Kolb models with landing gear shock aborbers. If I remember correctly, you have an Ultrastar? You may be speaking of Ultrastar engine mounts. They are made by Lord, and are available on the internet. Would help if you can read the number on them, or someone may have the number available for you.

If you do have "landing gear rubber shock absorber" it is a one of a kind, not standard.

john h
mkIII
Moab, UT

[quote] My rubber shock absorber are very tired, is anybody know where I can get these items? TNK doesn't have these items anymore.

Have good fly

Jean

Quote:
[b]

Titus, Alabama
capedavis(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber Reply with quote

Thanks John, I was beginning to doubt my Kolb construction knowledge! Chris

To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:05:14 PM
Subject: Re: landing gear rubber shock absorber

DIV { MARGIN:0px;} Don't know of any Kolb models with landing gear shock aborbers. If I remember correctly, you have an Ultrastar? You may be speaking of Ultrastar engine mounts. They are made by Lord, and are available on the internet. Would help if you can read the number on them, or someone may have the number available for you.

If you do have "landing gear rubber shock absorber" it is a one of a kind, not standard.

john h
mkIII
Moab, UT

[quote] My rubber shock absorber are very tired, is anybody know where I can get these items? TNK doesn't have these items anymore.

Have good fly

[quote][b]

Jean Pillaudin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: landing gear rubber shock absorber Reply with quote

Hi Chris and John,

I think it is a special add on from the French import company Micro-Aviation (who is Off now).

I hope you see the picture it is not the Engine mount it is on the landing gear.

Thk's for your interest.

Jean

2008/11/27 chris davis <capedavis(at)yahoo.com (capedavis(at)yahoo.com)>
[quote] Thanks John, I was beginning to doubt my Kolb construction knowledge! Chris

From: John Hauck <jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com (jhauck(at)elmore.rr.com)>
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:05:14 PM
Subject: Re: landing gear rubber shock absorber

Don't know of any Kolb models with landing gear shock aborbers. If I remember correctly, you have an Ultrastar? You may be speaking of Ultrastar engine mounts. They are made by Lord, and are available on the internet. Would help if you can read the number on them, or someone may have the number available for you.

john h
mkIII
Moab, UT

Quote:

Have good fly

Quote:

[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: