Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deleting old emails, and finding some nice stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Deleting old emails, and finding some nice stuff Reply with quote

Kolb people C

I thought I'd take some time and thin out a few hundred old emails.  I couldn't help but read a few.  It was kind of interesting re-reading a lot of older emails many of you have posted.

Of course C I've got lots of cartoon and joke emails from Michael Sharp (of Kansis City vicinity).  He sends these to me off-list.  Too bad they aren't Kolb related 'cause they sure are intertaining.

I've come across lots of informative emails from the more scholarly among us C and quite a few emails that were a
waste of cyber-ink. 

It was a special pleasure coming across icrashrc's (Scott's) progress photos of his Xtra.  I don't recall seeing his home-made C carbon fiber C awesome Icom A24 console mount. 
  He C like Uncle Craig C Jack C and Possums C and many others C are quite the craftsmen!!

There are C of course C many other Kolb aircraft builders that do very nice work!!  Without naming all of you C we
know who you are!! 

It was saddening to recall a few "ultralight crashes" that were posted C and especially troubling was all the emails
related to John W's crash and Bill S's "mishap"!!  Promise you won't do that again C Bill!!!

Today C for the first time in over six months C I've finally resumed working on my MkIII.  I mounted one of the discs
on my wheels for my disc brakes set-up.

BTW.  Recall about three weeks ago C a guy named Brett (Bonaco C Inc) offered to supply for "FREE" a set of teflon core/stainless steel braided custom-made brake lines to the first person who gave him the dimensions.  Well C that was me!!
  I talked to him on the phone Friday C he said the two brake lines PLUS all the appropriate NPT fittings are being mailed in Friday's mail.  We'll see.  Truely C this would be a first C where someone justs sends you something out of the blue.....for free!!  I'm just guessing C but I bet this would be a hundred dollar set of premium brake lines....maybe more??  I'll post a picture of them if they do C in fact C show up.  (Sounds too good to be true!!)  You can go look at their webite...www.bonacoinc.com.  There really is a guy there named Brett C and we discussed the measurements I sent him C and we'll see if all this is true in a few days.

Best regards C
Mike Welch
Kolb MkIII CX (out of mothballs)

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live [quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: