Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vjvus(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL Reply with quote

I recently lost ALL my retirement benefits from GM/Delphi and cannot afford to complete and fly my 601XL project. Years back I completed and flew A Pitts S1 project. All work on my 601 is top quality.
Complete factory Tri gear kit with many options. includes everything except exhaust, prop and battery. vjvus(at)yahoo.com

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
hansriet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that the financial tide will turn for you so you can enjoy retirement soon.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

d.shrader

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL Reply with quote

[I recently lost ALL my retirement benefits from GM/Delphi

ALL your retirement benefits? Are u retired or working to retirement because all blue collar workers will get there retirement ..... white collar and management will get a reduction but no one looses there payed in retirement under federal law.

i myself have also suffered a company gone bankrupt and thats the way it went in federal court.......upper management and higher salaried employs got there benefits reduced to hourly employees benefits.

Please correct me if im wrong i want to understand.

Dave

vjvus(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL Reply with quote

I worked for GM 26 years, then got spun off and became Delphi. I was A skilled tradesmen and UAW member for the first 2 years and was offered A PROMOTION??? to salary as A supervisor. I was A salaried supervisor till I retired with 28 years service. On April 1 2009, Delphi took away our health, vision, dental, extended care and life insurance completely. They are now going to court to take away SALARIED PENSIONS ONLY. All of the union retirees from Delphi are still receiving their health benifits and pensions, because GM had to take them over because of union contracts.
When Delphi turns the salaried pensions over to the government pension gauantee system our pensions will be reduced by up to 50%.

The reason I posted my intent to sell my project on this list was in hope of finding A buyer, not sympathy for my situation.

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, d.shrader <chilledj(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

Quote:
Subject: Re: Must Sell My 75% Done 601XL
To: zenith-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 1:26 AM

"d.shrader" <chilledj(at)yahoo.com>

[I recently lost ALL my retirement benefits from GM/Delphi

ALL your retirement benefits?  Are u retired or
working to retirement because all blue collar workers will
get there retirement ..... white collar and management will
get a reduction but no one looses there payed in retirement
under federal law.

i myself have also suffered a company gone bankrupt and
thats the way it went in federal court.......upper
management and higher salaried employs got there benefits
reduced to hourly employees benefits.

Please correct me if im wrong i want to understand.

Dave

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p 49470#249470

Email Forum -
FAQ,
   - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
List Contribution Web Site -
              -Matt
Dralle, List Admin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: