Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Booth at Oshkosh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnDRead(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Booth at Oshkosh Reply with quote

Gentlemen;
  I think you are confusing the Zenith guys on the booth at Oshkosh with car salesmen. I have visited them for the past five Airventures, all of the Zenith personnel on the booth are easy to find and easy to talk to. If you are just wandering around on the booth you will not be bothered by a Zenith person. Zenith is a low key operation. If you have a question just approach one of the guys on the booth and you will get an answer.

I too would be more than ready to answer any construction questions, limited to the CH701, that any builder might have.

John Read
CH701 - Elbert CO - Jabiru 3300 - now working on #2 with the local school kids.

Phone: 303-648-3261
Fax: 303-648-3262
Cell: 719-494-4567

- The Matronics Zenith-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith-List
barcusc(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Booth at Oshkosh Reply with quote

Gentlemen:

I retired from my job in sales a couple of months ago, part of my responsibility was working tool shows in the USA, South America and Europe among others. I learned very quickly the American approach is considered too aggressive in some cultures. My first time overseas our European Salesman pointed out the reaction of some when I approached potential customers right away, some prefer to look first and make eye contact if they have questions. I suspect they are using that approach, I have visited their booth at Oshkosh and Sun-N-Fun and noticed more often than not they will wait for you to approach them. When approached they will answer all your questions taking as long as necessary, give it a shot the next time you visit their booth.

Regards

Clyde

601 XL
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Larry Webber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Booth at Oshkosh Reply with quote

remember guys there are those that tried diss-ing the aircraft C then Chris C now the booth operations.    some can never be pleased if there is axe to be ground

do not archive Larry

To: zenith-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Re: Booth at Oshkosh
Date: Wed C 5 Aug 2009 10:15:58 -0700

Gentlemen:

I retired from my job in sales a couple of months ago C part of my responsibility was working tool shows in the USA C South America and Europe among others. I learned very quickly the American approach is considered too aggressive in some cultures. My first time overseas our European Salesman pointed out the reaction of some when I approached potential customers right away C some prefer to look first and make eye contact if they have questions. I suspect they are using that approach C I have visited their booth at Oshkosh and Sun-N-Fun and noticed more often than not they will wait for you to approach them. When approached they will answer all your questions taking as long as necessary C give it a shot the next time you visit their booth.

Regards

Clyde

601 XL
[quote] ---

paulrod36(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Booth at Oshkosh Reply with quote

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> OK, ain't no big thing. Besides, I only think of questions to ask on my way home. Sort of like the line, "Witty repartee is defined as those things you realize you should have said."

Paul R
DO NOT ARCHIVE
[quote] ---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: