Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RV10 HQ in full swing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim Olson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

For all you folks who are around OSH, come on by the HQ! The food is
fantastic...thanks to Bog, Gary, and crew. For those missing
out...what the heck are you missing this for!?!?
Tim

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List

photo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.93 KB
 Viewed:  8103 Time(s)

photo.jpg

photo_2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  129.09 KB
 Viewed:  8103 Time(s)

photo_2.jpg

Ron.McGann(at)thalesgroup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

I don't have extended range tanks - and 12,500 miles would be a bit of a
stretch even if I did ;-<

Ron
VH-XRM flying in Oz

Do not archive

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

WMD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

As one of the new guys - this would be a great opportunity for me to meet the people behind the screen names on the list Smile .
Won't be getting in until next Thursday but will try to stop by either Thursday or Friday evening.
Regards,
Bill

bcondrey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Expect another event Fri evening!

Bob

---

dlm46007(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

I changed my mind and will be there Thursday morning through Saturday air
show.

--

Mike Whisky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

I'll be there from Thursday onwards with my wife (first time Osh for her).
Would it be OK to find some rest in the HQ since my wife broke her foot 4 days ago).
Is there any need for Swiss chocolate or other stuff which I can easily bring from Switzerland for you guys?

Cheers
Michael & Irene

wellenzohn.net

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Absolutely? We're up to 800 sq ft of shade and have plenty of seats. I imagine you'd also find that the chocolate would be a hit.

Bob

---

Kellym

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Is the shuttle service from the main display area to Camp Scholler
frequent? Where are most of the 10s parked?

Condrey, Bob (US SSA) wrote:
[quote]

Absolutely? We're up to 800 sq ft of shade and have plenty of seats. I imagine you'd also find that the chocolate would be a hit.

Bob

---

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Regular shuttles run constantly. Yellow shuttle stops at Theater in the Woods. From there it's a 5 minute walk to our HQ.

The -10s are parked just west of the red shuttle warbird stop.

Bob

---

partner14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

You guys are killing us..... at least those of us that can't make it this year.... My wife and I went last year for our first times.... flew commercially.... and I think there were around 110 RV10's flying... now one year later, I think the number is around 220. So depending on how you work the numbers we'll either add another 110, or double the 220.... at any rate I suspect we'll have at least over 300 flying 10's by next years Osh. Count us in for next year for sure.
Don & Kim McDonald

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com> wrote:

[quote]
From: Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com>
Subject: Re: Re: RV10 HQ in full swing
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 3:55 AM

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Condrey, Bob (US SSA)" <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)>

Bob

---

dlm46007(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

RV10 HQ. Same place as last year? Have an IFR in for 12z Thursday. Where are
the 10s parking? Easy out for Sat evening?

--

rebrunk42(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

should i fly in to osh instead of fond du lac? will be arriving after
5 pm. robert
On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:15 AM, David McNeill wrote:

[quote]

RV10 HQ. Same place as last year? Have an IFR in for 12z Thursday.
Where are
the 10s parking? Easy out for Sat evening?

--

rebrunk42(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

i am flying in wednesday to fond du lac. will stay through saturday. am i invited to the festivities? i am a rookie at this. robert brunkenhoefer n661G rv10 165 hrs.flying and loving every minute of it
On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Don McDonald wrote:
[quote]You guys are killing us..... at least those of us that can't make it this year.... My wife and I went last year for our first times.... flew commercially.... and I think there were around 110 RV10's flying... now one year later, I think the number is around 220. So depending on how you work the numbers we'll either add another 110, or double the 220.... at any rate I suspect we'll have at least over 300 flying 10's by next years Osh. Count us in for next year for sure.
Don & Kim McDonald

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)> wrote:

[quote]
From: Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)>
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com)

--> RV10-List message posted by: "Condrey, Bob (US SSA)" <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)>

Bob

---

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Yep, stop by anytime. All -10 flyers, builders and "almost" builders welcome.

Bob
From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com>
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com <rv10-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Mon Jul 27 07:22:19 2009
Subject: Re: RV10-List: Re: RV10 HQ in full swing
i am flying in wednesday to fond du lac. will stay through saturday. am i invited to the festivities? i am a rookie at this. robert brunkenhoefer  n661G rv10 165 hrs.flying and loving every minute of it
[quote]You guys are killing us.....  at least those of us that can't make it this year....  My wife and I went last year for our first times.... flew commercially.... and I think there were around 110 RV10's flying... now one year later, I think the number is around 220.  So depending on how you work the numbers we'll either add another 110, or double the 220.... at any rate I suspect we'll have at least over 300 flying 10's by next years Osh.  Count us in for next year for sure.
Don & Kim McDonald

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)> wrote:

[quote]
From: Condrey, Bob (US SSA) <bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com (bob.condrey(at)baesystems.com)>

Absolutely?  We're up to 800 sq ft of shade and have plenty of seats.  I imagine you'd also find that the chocolate would be a hit.

Bob

---

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Same location for HQ - 55th and Lindbergh.

-10s are parked just west and north across the taxiway relative to prior years.

Bob

---

rebrunk42(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Bob, if i fly i to osh instead of fld will i be directed to park near you . robert
On Jul 27, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Condrey, Bob (US SSA) wrote:
[quote]

Bob
From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com)>
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com) <rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com)>

i am flying in wednesday to fond du lac. will stay through saturday. am i invited to the festivities? i am a rookie at this. robert brunkenhoefer n661G rv10 165 hrs.flying and loving every minute of it
[quote]You guys are killing us..... at least those of us that can't make it this year.... My wife and I went last year for our first times.... flew commercially.... and I think there were around 110 RV10's flying... now one year later, I think the number is around 220. So depending on how you work the numbers we'll either add another 110, or double the 220.... at any rate I suspect we'll have at least over 300 flying 10's by next years Osh. Count us in for next year for sure.
Don & Kim McDonald

[quote]

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Word from the plane parking guys is that there is such a large turnout that that may have to shut down the field soon! They're now parking 2 place RVs in the -10 area...

Bob
From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Mon Jul 27 08:02:02 2009
Bob, if i fly i to osh instead of fld will i be directed to park near you . robert
[quote]

Bob
From: owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-rv10-list-server(at)matronics.com)>
To: rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com) <rv10-list(at)matronics.com (rv10-list(at)matronics.com)>

i am flying in wednesday to fond du lac. will stay through saturday. am i invited to the festivities? i am a rookie at this. robert brunkenhoefer  n661G rv10 165 hrs.flying and loving every minute of it
[quote]You guys are killing us.....  at least those of us that can't make it this year....  My wife and I went last year for our first times.... flew commercially.... and I think there were around 110 RV10's flying... now one year later, I think the number is around 220.  So depending on how you work the numbers we'll either add another 110, or double the 220.... at any rate I suspect we'll have at least over 300 flying 10's by next years Osh.  Count us in for next year for sure.
Don & Kim McDonald

[quote]

bcondrey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

You'll be directed to the RV-10 parking area. I didn't fly in this year - plane is in the paint shop.

Bob
Sent: Mon Jul 27 08:02:02 2009
[quote]

Bob

Don & Kim McDonald

[quote]

Phil.Perry(at)netapp.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

What sucks is that I'm a sales guy and this is the last week of our
fiscal quarter. So yeah, I'm working. I've got 1 more transaction that
I'm tracking and if I can get it in early this week, I'm buying the next
airline ticket to Chicago or Milwaukee or someplace close.

If I get to head that way, I'll send an e-mail and let you know.

I plan on traveling with a 1 man tent, a few days of clothes, sunscreen,
toiletries, and rain gear all stuffed in a backpack.

Hopefully things will work out and I can get there. Smile

Phil
--

Phil.Perry(at)netapp.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: RV10 HQ in full swing Reply with quote

Just an update....

My order came in this morning and I've already booked a flight into
Milwaukee. I'm leaving Houston a 7AM.

See you in Oshkosh!

Phil

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: