Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

196 vs 296

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aslsa.rng(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: 196 vs 296 Reply with quote

Just as Mike W's response to John H's response to....? came in, the banner over my Inbox declared that according to the Discovery Channel "Monkeys have been cured of Color Blindness". Now I think this is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting to pick up a good used 196, since all those previously color blind monkeys will surely want to upgrade. I can just see the eBay header now. I don't know if I'd believe the claim about the GPS never being exposed to pooh throwing as monkeys, even color blind ones, are known for such activity and when they're navigating from tree to tree and a pooh fight breaks out, well even the best protected unit will probably get a splash or two.  I have heard that the Discovery Channel will do a special about color blind pilots cleaning monkey pooh from Garmin products and all the pitfalls thereof, but this is most likely just a rumor.Weather is finally clearing out and I'm just a little giddy about going flying in the morning, that's all.

Ya'll have fun out there,
Rick Girard
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
mdnanwelch7(at)hotmail.co

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: 196 vs 296 Reply with quote

Rick C

Now C I'm stumped.  The monkeys have been cured of their color-blindness indicates they were once color-blind.  How did they cure them?  Feed them Crayolas?  Make them walk through Golden Gate Park C and look at the hippies?  Hypnosis?

I don't think the monkeys were ever color-blind at all!  I think they saw color and only acted like they were color-blind C and now they changed their minds to pretend to be cured.  Some kind of government run medical program.

Besides C I guess if the monkeys can upgrade to new color GPSes C I guess it's alright for some of us C too.

Mike Welch
Do Not Archive 
Date: Wed C 16 Sep 2009 20:58:16 -0500
Subject: 196 vs 296
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com

Just as Mike W's response to John H's response to....? came in C the banner over my Inbox declared that according to the Discovery Channel "Monkeys have been cured of Color Blindness". Now I think this is a perfect opportunity for someone wanting to pick up a good used 196 C since all those previously color blind monkeys will surely want to upgrade. I can just see the eBay header now. I don't know if I'd believe the claim about the GPS never being exposed to pooh throwing as monkeys C even color blind ones C are known for such activity and when they're navigating from tree to tree and a pooh fight breaks out C well even the best protected unit will probably get a splash or two.  I have heard that the Discovery Channel will do a special about color blind pilots cleaning monkey pooh from Garmin products and all the pitfalls thereof C but this is most likely just a rumor. Weather is finally clearing out and I'm just a little giddy about going flying in the morning C that's all.

Ya'll have fun out there C
Rick Girard
Quote:

ttp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
ronics.com
ww.matronics.com/contribution

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources. Try it now! [quote][b]

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: