Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monument Valley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Pelletier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Monument Valley Reply with quote

Guys,

I just made my reservations from the 17th thru the 21st and I'm in space 11. There's a bunch of Airstream people there around the same time so it's probably best to make reservations asap. I couldn't get space 48 which is what I wanted but space 11 is near the tent camping area - just over the hill like we were a couple of years ago. Spaces 10 on down are still available. I think spaces 12 on up will be available if anyone is coming in late, like on the 19th or later because the airstream people are leaving around that time. Phone number is 435 727-3235. I asked if the tent guys need to make reservations and his answer was kinda wishy washy. I don't think the tenters HAVE to have a reservation but he said he'd like them to call first - whatever that means. Oh, and when you make your reservations, tell him you're with the Kolb bunch.

AzDave

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

biglar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Monument Valley Reply with quote

Thanks, Dave. I just called to double check my reservations, and I am paid,
and in space 12. She flat refused to move any of the Airstream group, and
said to call back in the morning if I'm not happy. Apparently I'm fairly
close........?? You guys who haven't reserved had better hop to it.
Lar.

Larry Bourne
Palm Springs, CA
Building Kolb Mk III
N78LB Vamoose
www.gogittum.com

---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

"Vamoose"
Dave Pelletier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Monument Valley Reply with quote

Lar,

Great, you'll be right across from me.

AzDave

Do Not Archive
---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: