Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EAFerguson(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin Reply with quote

Lightning Friends,

I notice that the October 2 through 5 schedule this year goes past the weekend and wondered what the Shelbyville folks had planned for the extra days. Also, Arion has hosted (and covered the expenses for) the past gatherings. We all have appreciated that, but as the fleet grows, so do the expenses. I would like to contribute something toward the event this year, either in cash or can I bring a dessert? Seriously, what can I contribute?

Are we racing creepers again this year? If so, can we have age brackets? I couldn't get my racing creeper in the plane last year, so I'm thinking about a wing rack. Do we have locations for the hard points?

WR Earl
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
Charles R Gallagher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin Reply with quote

Earl,the suggestion of a contribution towards the Homecoming hit home,I'll bring cash for the bread basket.Best regards,Charles

--- On Mon, 8/23/10, EAFerguson(at)AOL.COM <EAFerguson(at)AOL.COM> wrote:
Quote:

Subject: Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin
To: Lightning-List(at)matronics.com
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 9:22 AM

Lightning Friends,

I notice that the October 2 through 5 schedule this year goes past the weekend and wondered what the Shelbyville folks had planned for the extra days. Also, Arion has hosted (and covered the expenses for) the past gatherings. We all have appreciated that, but as the fleet grows, so do the expenses. I would like to contribute something toward the event this year, either in cash or can I bring a dessert? Seriously, what can I contribute?

Are we racing creepers again this year? If so, can we have age brackets? I couldn't get my racing creeper in the plane last year, so I'm thinking about a wing rack. Do we have locations for the hard points?

WR Earl
Quote:

[quote][b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mark(at)flylightning.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin Reply with quote

Hi all,

I don't know where the 2-5 date came from either. Just to make it official the date of the Homecoming/Open House is Saturday, October 2nd, 2010. There is nothing planned for Sunday the 3rd or other dates.

In the past people have come by on Friday and we'll cook out and have "beverages" available like we have in the past.

Earl, if we're going to have age brackets then we need to have weight brackets as well! If I remember correctly you held your own pretty well.....

Mark

Mark Stauffer
Production Manager
Arion Aircraft
2842 Hwy 231 North
Shelbyville, TN 37160
(931) 680-1781
[quote] --

EAFerguson(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reunion, Homecoming, Flyin Reply with quote

In a message dated 8/23/2010 3:24:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mark(at)flylightning.net writes:
Quote:
I don't know where the 2-5 date came from either. Just to make it official the date of the Homecoming/Open House is Saturday, October 2nd, 2010. There is nothing planned for Sunday the 3rd or other dates.

In the past people have come by on Friday and we'll cook out and have "beverages" available like we have in the past.

Earl, if we're going to have age brackets then we need to have weight brackets as well! If I remember correctly you held your own pretty well.....

Mark

And gender classes too.

Earl
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: