Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sissies Kit Fox Pilots

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuck515tigger(at)yahoo.c

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Sissies Kit Fox Pilots Reply with quote

Where the H E double hockey sticks did this "weenie" come from ?
Must've been one of those ex-Air Force, squat when they pee, "fighter pilots"....
either that or a Kit Fox pilot. Smile

Now a REAL Ultralight pilot only flies an MX or a generic version there of. And wouldn't be caught dead in anything less; certainly not one of them "Shake -n- Bake" new fangled RV's.

why I heard those dang things are soooo easy to build now; with dem "pre punched" "quick-builds" ... ya' just throw in a bunch of clecos, shake the crate, and out pops everything already to rivet it together. I hear tell they don't even have to be riveted. You can fly 'em with the clecos. Why them ain't nothin' like REAL Ultralights.

Doughnut Archive

Do Not Archive

kitfoxmike <kitfoxmike(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

First off, hello, I'm new to the list, actually a cross over from the kitfox list. I fly currently a kitfox IV speedster 912, TAILWHEEL airplane over 400 hours in type. I'm building an RV7A, WHAT!!! Sorry, I want my kids and wife to learn how to fly this airplane, I want to fly all over this wonderful country, I want affordable insurance, I want to see where I'm going on the ground. Did I mention, I'm no weenie. Did I mention the airforce fighter pilots are not weenies. They started making planes with a nose gear for the women pilots in the airforce. Ya right, that's why we have Capt malachowski flying no.3 in delta formation, 18 inches from another airplane, ya right, like to see you do this. I'm sure the wheel in the front doesn't matter, in fact it's tucked up inside during this time. I'm sure the nose wheel was put on military aircraft for a reason, oh, try for landing on a carrier. and many other reasons. I'm sure millions of dollars on one aircraft sums it up.

sure I like my td kitfox, I let an rv8 pilot try to land my fox, I ended up taking over, he couldn't do it. I have landed my kitfox with over 12knt direct cross winds, but I cheated, went cross runway, did I wimp out, I don't think so, I still have an airplane to fly.

Sure I'm going to get it for building an rv7a, but I don't care, it's my airplane, and it will be a pretty one, oh, is that being a weenie also, me calling my 7a pretty. don't know, don't care. Ain't this fun!!! Very Happy

kitfoxmike

--------
kitfoxmike
kitfox4 1200 912ul speedster
http://www.frappr.com/kitfoxmike

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=32635#32635

---------------------------------
Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo! FareChase

- The Matronics RV-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV-List
Vanremog(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Sissies Kit Fox Pilots Reply with quote

In a message dated 5/3/2006 5:46:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chuck515tigger(at)yahoo.com writes:

Sure I'm going to get it for building an rv7a, but I don't care, it's my
airplane, and it will be a pretty one, oh, is that being a weenie also, me
calling my 7a pretty. don't know, don't care. Ain't this fun!!! Very Happy

=============================================

I wasn't always a nose gear weenie and flew my old Kitfox Model 1 TD (N89GV)
with Rotax 532 for 450 hours back in the early to mid '90s, before I sold it
to finish construction of my current 6A.

I also flew it unaccompanied to OSH '92 from California and back (58 hours
RT), flying and landing in all kinds of conditions. Many I met along the way
that were flying the bigger iron couldn't believe I was crossing the country
in that little thing. You'll love your RV even more, I guarantee it.

GV (RV-6A N1GV O-360-A1A, C/S, Flying 780hrs, Silicon Valley, CA)

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mike

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Sissies Kit Fox Pilots Reply with quote

sissy kitfox pilots,
I hope you are kidding Very Happy , how did I come up with weenie, only thing I could come up with for opposite of manly without offending anybody. Question

by the way this sissy kitfox pilot flies out of a class c airspace and generally during busy time, dodging 757's , 737's and dash 8's. No sissy in anybodies book Shocked

I truelly believe that all pilots should get a tail wheel endorsement. I watch many times when people in tri gear land and it does amaze me how many will be crooked when setting down. Just last week I witnessed a mooney make 5 touchdowns and then went sideways throwing more smoke than a 737, luckly he got it straightened out. Then a couple days later a 210 used all 9000 ft. to land bouncing all the way down, the tower replied by saying, is there any problems I need to know about. Sure both pilots might just be a little rusty from the winter.

I think this whole thread is fun. It brings out the joking that I feel is lost in flying. Most people take things so serious, and clam up when really expressing feelings for procedures.

kitfoxmike

chuck515tigger(at)yahoo.c

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Sissies Kit Fox Pilots Reply with quote

Mike,

I'm glad you enjoy the humor in life, as I do too. Thanks for playing.

Chuck

Do Not Archive

kitfoxmike <kitfoxmike(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

sissy kitfox pilots,
I hope you are kidding Very Happy , how did I come up with weenie, only thing I could come up with for opposite of manly without offending anybody. [Question]

by the way this sissy kitfox pilot flies out of a class c airspace and generally during busy time, dodging 757's , 737's and dash 8's. No sissy in anybodies book [Shocked]

I truelly believe that all pilots should get a tail wheel endorsement. I watch many times when people in tri gear land and it does amaze me how many will be crooked when setting down. Just last week I witnessed a mooney make 5 touchdowns and then went sideways throwing more smoke than a 737, luckly he got it straightened out. Then a couple days later a 210 used all 9000 ft. to land bouncing all the way down, the tower replied by saying, is there any problems I need to know about. Sure both pilots might just be a little rusty from the winter.

I think this whole thread is fun. It brings out the joking that I feel is lost in flying. Most people take things so serious, and clam up when really expressing feelings for procedures.

kitfoxmike

--------
kitfoxmike
kitfox4 1200 912ul speedster
http://www.frappr.com/kitfoxmike

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=32755#32755

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: