Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

430W install kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tim2542(at)sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: 430W install kit Reply with quote

Can anyone shed some light on why Garmin supplies a molex connector &
pins (#336-00029-00) in the 430W install kit? In table 3-4 of the
install manual it list the molex pins they supply under the "Shield
ground" column but I see no use for this connector.
Thanks, Tim Andres

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
dave.gribble(at)mchsi.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: 430W install kit Reply with quote

I saw that too. I'm going to use it to tie sheield to ground as needed. I'm planning on running the ARINC-429 and maybe the RS-232 signals via shielded twisted pair.
---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Allen Fulmer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: 430W install kit Reply with quote

I figured some folks might install without a tray? Mine are still in the
box awaiting a shop cleanout event.

Allen Fulmer
RV7 Panel with 430W finished, working on cowl
N808AF reserved

Alexander City, AL
flybill2usa(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: 430W install kit Reply with quote

Hey Allen

Still down here in Miami workin for a livin. 
     Zach Chase called a few days ago after getting an email from me. Nora and I will drive up to Stuart on the 31st to visit with him and get the cowl ready to ship home with some extra fiberglass stuff in the crate. any suggestions on what I should order. Foam?? cloth, filler etc. I guess Zach can tell me what I need to buy to glass in the naca scoops and ducts to the intercooler.
    Nora is out in San Diego now with our Son Skip and his wife Diane and two kids for Christmas. I will fly there on Thursday for a very brief 3 days off over Christmas, then Nora an I will return to Miami where we will likely be until the end of Feb or mid-March. Hopefully I will earn enuf to stay home all summer and work on the RV. I don't have any other distractions lined up yet for the summer except for helping the rentor a bit with the hay operation. I do have to fix the hangar door as I had a hydraulic system and door structural failure just before I left. It slammed shut and is closed now with no counterweights on it and I don't know exactly how I am going to get it open to get the tractor back in to lift the heavy stuff. (door weighs about 1400 lbs) re-design and install the hydraulic rams to open it I guess then remove and replace a door verticle support that bent.. bad engineering on my part! llive and learn. another thousand dollar mistake. oh well. Thankfully the Lord takes care of fools.
   Have a very blessed Christmas celebration wih Joan. and maybe ATL family?

Bill &  Nora

> From: afulmer(at)charter.net
Quote:
To: aeroelectric-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RE: 430W install kit
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:22:14 -0600

--> AeroElectric-List message posted by: "Allen Fulmer" <afulmer(at)charter.net>

I figured some folks might install without a tray? Mine are still in the
box awaiting a shop cleanout event.

Allen Fulmer
RV7 Panel with 430W finished, working on cowl
N808AF reserved

&g========================

[quote]

Quote:
[b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: