Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airventure Camper Rentals Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcondrey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Airventure Camper Rentals Available Reply with quote

I received this today because of past involvement in coordinating with them for setting up RVs in the RV-10 group area. If interested please contact them directly. He mentions a donation to the "RV-10 group" for each camper but since there isn't a formal group this year maybe you can discuss a discount instead.

Bob
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bob,
We have met you in the past when we have dropped off rental campers for some of your group. My wife Cindy and I have been renting campers at EAA Airventure for 13 years. First under our prior company Fox Valley RV Rental and now Event RV Rental as we have discontinued day to day rentals other than EAA.
Your group can check out our website: www.eventrv.com to view the available campers. We have the units discounted as the event is getting close and we want to book all of our available campers. Make sure the renter mentions they are with the RV-10 group. We’ll keep a list and when we see you to drop the campers we will make our donation.
I would like to see how this goes for 2011 and maybe we can continue the program into 2012. I am very big on network marketing as it goes much further than other modes.
If you want to give us a call our phone number is 920-756-2494. Or you may e-mail us back at eventrv(at)frontier.com
Dan & Cindy Push
Event RV Rental, LLC

- The Matronics RV10-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV10-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV10-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: