Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Croatia Europa trip 6th July

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robert.hitchcock(at)virgi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving [url=x-apple-data-detectors://0]6th July[/url]. Some space remains
Innsbruck
To eat Prügeltorte cake
The beautiful Medieval buildings of the Old Town, the famous Golden Roof glinting in the sunlight and, towering above it, the 2,000 metre-high peaks of the Nordkette mountain range.

Pula
To eat Zagrebački odrezak (Veal steaks stuffed with ham and cheese and grilled with breadcrumbs)
Stroll along the streets of the city of Pula you will be astonished by the cultural masterpieces which create the landscapes of this cultural city. The rich itenirary of cultural monuments definitely begins with the grand ampithetre, the Arena of Pula. Once hosting thousands of spectators of gladiator fights. The Arena is the only remaining Roman architecture with all four side towers and three architectural orders completely preserved.
Plus mountains and blue sea.
All the above is to give a taster. But as we know on the these trips, the adventure unfolds each day
Regards
Bob
GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
[quote][b]

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
grahamsingleton(at)btinte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Bob
did you know the Manager of Pula airport offered Europa club a dioscount next time we went?
That was the first trip to Brac Island a few years ago, 9 Europas.
Graham

To: Europa List <europa-list(at)matronics.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 18 June 2013, 8:49
Subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July

Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving [url=]6th July[/url]. Some space remains
Innsbruck
To eat Prügeltorte cake
The beautiful Medieval buildings of the Old Town, the famous Golden Roof glinting in the sunlight and, towering above it, the 2,000 metre-high peaks of the Nordkette mountain range.

Pula
To eat Zagrebački odrezak (Veal steaks stuffed with ham and cheese and grilled with breadcrumbs)
Stroll along the streets of the city of Pula you will be astonished by the cultural masterpieces which create the landscapes of this cultural city. The rich itenirary of cultural monuments definitely begins with the grand ampithetre, the Arena of Pula. Once hosting thousands of spectators of gladiator fights. The Arena is the only remaining Roman architecture with all four side towers and three architectural orders completely preserved.
All the above is to give a taster. But as we know on the these trips, the adventure unfolds each day
Regards
Bob
GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
[quote]http://www.matronics.com/Navigator_blank" href="http://forums.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com</ rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.matronics.com/contri===

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Hi Graham
I will remind him!
Regards
Bob

On 18 Jun 2013, at 10:23, GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton(at)btinternet.com (grahamsingleton(at)btinternet.com)> wrote:
[quote]Bob
did you know the Manager of Pula airport offered Europa club a dioscount next time we went?
Graham

From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock(at)virgin.net (robert.hitchcock(at)virgin.net)>
To: Europa List <europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)>

Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving [url=]6th July[/url]. Some space remains
Innsbruck
To eat Prügeltorte cake

Pula
Regards
Bob
GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
Quote:
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator_blank" href="http://forums.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com

Quote:

===================================
tp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
cs.com
matronics.com/contribution

[b]

ptag.dev(at)tiscali.co.uk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

And............................last August  when Ivor and I visited Portaroz , Slovenia for fuel prior to Venice Lido  they were very accommodating and were really promoting that we should return.
If you have Dubrovnik on schedule be sure to follow the VFR route in AND out  and have your cameras at the ready  since you get to pass the town only one way .( depending on the approach direction and wind)
Ivor fixed us accommodation there .........allied to an open air restaurant  where the Kayaks are operated from ,  only a matter of yards North from the town centre and tour bus drop off point  (North Gate to the walled city)

Have a good trip.
Bob H  G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Bob Hitchcock
Sent: 18 June 2013 10:41
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Croatia Europa trip 6th July

Hi Graham

I will remind him!

Regards

Bob
On 18 Jun 2013, at 10:23, GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton(at)btinternet.com (grahamsingleton(at)btinternet.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Bob
Graham

From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock(at)virgin.net (robert.hitchcock(at)virgin.net)>

Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving 6th July. Some space remains

Innsbruck

To eat Prügeltorte cake

Pula

Regards

Bob

GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
Quote:
http://www.matronics.com/Navigator_blank" href="http://forums.matronics.com/">http://forums.matronics.com

Quote:
===================================tp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List===================================cs.com===================================matronics.com/contribution===================================
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Thanks Bob
Regards Bob

On 18 Jun 2013, at 11:29, "Bob Harrison" <ptag.dev(at)tiscali.co.uk (ptag.dev(at)tiscali.co.uk)> wrote:
[quote]v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
And............................last August when Ivor and I visited Portaroz , Slovenia for fuel prior to Venice Lido they were very accommodating and were really promoting that we should return.
If you have Dubrovnik on schedule be sure to follow the VFR route in AND out and have your cameras at the ready since you get to pass the town only one way .( depending on the approach direction and wind)
Ivor fixed us accommodation there .........allied to an open air restaurant where the Kayaks are operated from , only a matter of yards North from the town centre and tour bus drop off point (North Gate to the walled city)

Have a good trip.
Bob H G-PTAG

From: owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-europa-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of Bob Hitchcock
Sent: 18 June 2013 10:41
To: europa-list(at)matronics.com (europa-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: Croatia Europa trip 6th July

Hi Graham

I will remind him!

Regards

Bob
Quote:

Bob
Graham

Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving 6th July. Some space remains

Innsbruck

To eat Prügeltorte cake

Pula

Regards

Bob

GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
Quote:

Quote:
===================================tp://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List===================================cs.com===================================matronics.com/contribution===================================
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[b]

riddon(at)sent.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Hi Bob.

I would love to come on the Croatia trip. Unfortunately I have been having issues with my medical. Nothing serious but the National Health has been dragging it's heels and the CAA has been less than helpful. I finally have an appointment for next Monday when I hope to get my medical back. I then need to test fly my aircraft for permit and get it back from LAA. I really don't think that I could do all this within the week but just in case, could you copy me in on the details of the trip. I used to have a boat in Croatia and would love to go there again.

Regards,

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS
On 18 Jun 2013, at 08:49, Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock(at)virgin.net> wrote:

Quote:

Innsbruck
To eat Prügeltorte cake

Pula

Regards

Bob

GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO

riddon(at)sent.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Oops sorry folks.

This should just have gone to Bob.
On 24 Jun 2013, at 15:38, Richard Iddon <riddon(at)sent.com> wrote:

Quote:

Hi Bob.

I would love to come on the Croatia trip. Unfortunately I have been having issues with my medical. Nothing serious but the National Health has been dragging it's heels and the CAA has been less than helpful. I finally have an appointment for next Monday when I hope to get my medical back. I then need to test fly my aircraft for permit and get it back from LAA. I really don't think that I could do all this within the week but just in case, could you copy me in on the details of the trip. I used to have a boat in Croatia and would love to go there again.

Regards,

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS

> Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving 6th July. Some space remains
>
> Innsbruck
> To eat Prügeltorte cake
>
> The beautiful Medieval buildings of the Old Town, the famous Golden Roof glinting in the sunlight and, towering above it, the 2,000 metre-high peaks of the Nordkette mountain range.
>
> Pula
> To eat Zagrebački odrezak (Veal steaks stuffed with ham and cheese and grilled with breadcrumbs)
>
> Stroll along the streets of the city of Pula you will be astonished by the cultural masterpieces which create the landscapes of this cultural city. The rich itenirary of cultural monuments definitely begins with the grand ampithetre, the Arena of Pula. Once hosting thousands of spectators of gladiator fights. The Arena is the only remaining Roman architecture with all four side towers and three architectural orders completely preserved.
>
> Plus mountains and blue sea.
>
> All the above is to give a taster. But as we know on the these trips, the adventure unfolds each day
>
> Regards
>
> Bob
>
> GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
>
>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Croatia Europa trip 6th July Reply with quote

Hi Richard

Of course! Haven't seen you in years. It would be good to meet up.

Regards

Bob

On 24 Jun 2013, at 15:38, Richard Iddon <riddon(at)sent.com> wrote:

Quote:

Hi Bob.

Regards,

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS

> Reminder call for the Europa club trip to the Balkan peninsula leaving 6th July. Some space remains
>
> Innsbruck
> To eat Prügeltorte cake
>
> The beautiful Medieval buildings of the Old Town, the famous Golden Roof glinting in the sunlight and, towering above it, the 2,000 metre-high peaks of the Nordkette mountain range.
>
> Pula
> To eat Zagrebački odrezak (Veal steaks stuffed with ham and cheese and grilled with breadcrumbs)
>
> Stroll along the streets of the city of Pula you will be astonished by the cultural masterpieces which create the landscapes of this cultural city. The rich itenirary of cultural monuments definitely begins with the grand ampithetre, the Arena of Pula. Once hosting thousands of spectators of gladiator fights. The Arena is the only remaining Roman architecture with all four side towers and three architectural orders completely preserved.
>
> Plus mountains and blue sea.
>
> All the above is to give a taster. But as we know on the these trips, the adventure unfolds each day
>
> Regards
>
> Bob
>
> GBYSA EUROPA XS MONO
>
>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: