Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kolb CO Has Moved To Bigger Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kolbaircraft

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Kolb CO Has Moved To Bigger Shop Reply with quote

Hey everyone I wanted to let you guys know that we (Kolb) CO have relocated to The London Corbin Airport (LOZ) on the charts.
We are excited to have more room for the complete builds and kit building.
My address is 590 Hal Rogers Drive London, KY 40744 . Email and phone contact is the same.
customersupport(at)kolbaircraft.com
We are very busy this year. The reason being is nothing out there can compare to the tube spar and 4130 steel cage that MR Kolb designed so many years ago.You all know this already.
Anyway I thank each and everyone of you for your friendship and support . I want to keep Homers design alive forever.

Kind Regards

Travis
Kolb Co.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
rowedenny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Kolb CO Has Moved To Bigger Shop Reply with quote

Good to hear you are all settled in and survived the move Travis! I've been wondering how it was going.
Do not archive

Dennis "Skid" Rowe
Mk3, 690L-70, Leechburg, PA

On Aug 21, 2013, at 9:15 AM, "kolbaircraft" <customersupport(at)tnkolbaircraft.com> wrote:

Quote:

Hey everyone I wanted to let you guys know that we (Kolb) CO have relocated to The London Corbin Airport (LOZ) on the charts.
My address is 590 Hal Rogers Drive London, KY 40744 . Email and phone contact is the same.
We are very busy this year. The reason being is nothing out there can compare to the tube spar and 4130 steel cage that MR Kolb designed so many years ago.You all know this already.
Anyway I thank each and everyone of you for your friendship and support . I want to keep Homers design alive forever.

Kind Regards

Travis
Kolb Co.

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=407154#407154

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

russk50(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Kolb CO Has Moved To Bigger Shop Reply with quote

Hey Trav, congratulations. Glad you've survived (I hope) the Big Move, and all the work that had to go into it.
You da man! -- hope also you find time to whang away on the banjo too
Fair winds,
Russ K
On Aug 21, 2013, at 9:15 AM, kolbaircraft wrote:

Quote:

Kind Regards

Travis
Kolb Co.

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=407154#407154

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: