Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stormy's fly-in head count

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Tad and Terry Sargent would like to attend.  References upon request.
TS
[quote] ---

- The Matronics RVSouthEast-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RVSouthEast-List
Mike Munn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Stormy,

Put me down for (2). I will be coming in the C 170, as the RV8 is spending
summer vacation in Fl.

Mike Munn
RV8
Cessna 170

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary,
business-confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken
in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect
the views of the company.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Steve Glasgow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Cappy and his new wife Randy are in.   Tubing if available.

Cappy
[quote] ---

rwayne(at)gamewood.net

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Now, you know Cindy and I will be there!

Wayne

From: owner-rvsoutheast-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rvsoutheast-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of sportav8r(at)aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:19 AM
To: Larry(at)bowenaero.com
Subject: Re: Stormy's fly-in head count

We've got enough tubes already, but they're available from truck tire vendors, in new and used condition.  Guys, there's no way you want to skip the tubing if the river is deep enough to go!  It's great; relaxing, no white water or white knuckles.

I know this is hard to believe if you live in rain-drenched North Carolina (I've been green with envy watching the NexRad loops for the last few _WEEKS!_ , but up here in western VA, the drought is bad and getting worse.  We've had about an inch of precip in the past 4 weeks.  I haven't mowed the runway since before Memorial Day and it still doesn't need it.  River levels are about 60% of their 80-year historic levels for this time of year.  We go through this almost every June, but it still depresses me to see my lawn turning brown and crunchy.  This present tropical storm rain will miss us to the east, despite a rain-laden forecast earlier in the week.  Every TSTM that's hammered CLT, GSO and BKW in the past week, save one, has skipped us or petered out before it got here (cue the Howard Dean "YEEEEAAARRRRRRRRGH!")

That said, I'm still hoping the river will be deep enough to afford us some good tubing by the 24th.

So far, you're the only couple planning to come, based on emails (not) received to date Wink

-Stormy

--

Ron Schreck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Bill,

Kathy and I are planning to come.  I left two tubes there last year, but can probably bring more if you need them. Let me know.

Ron Schreck
RV-8, "Miss Izzy"
Gold Hill Airpark, NC

do not archive
[quote]
--

dwmillsap(at)netzero.net

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

It's hard for me to believe your area is so dry; we have a pond overflowing and grass that is knee-high since my two mowers went on vacation together and left the two not-rated-for-the-mower people at home. (c:
Dennis and I will do our very best to attend, depending, as always, on whether he makes it home from Alabama on Friday afternoon. If we are there, we'll tube (or wade!).
Lori

-- sportav8r(at)aol.com wrote:
We've got enough tubes already, but they're available from truck tire vendors, in new and used condition.  Guys, there's no way you want to skip the tubing if the river is deep enough to go!  It's great; relaxing, no white water or white knuckles.

I know this is hard to believe if you live in rain-drenched North Carolina (I've been green with envy watching the NexRad loops for the last few _WEEKS!_ , but up here in western VA, the drought is bad and getting worse.  We've had about an inch of precip in the past 4 weeks.  I haven't mowed the runway since before Memorial Day and it still doesn't need it.  River levels are about 60% of their 80-year historic levels for this time of year.  We go through this almost every June, but it still depresses me to see my lawn turning brown and crunchy.  This present tropical storm rain will miss us to the east, despite a rain-laden forecast earlier in the week.  Every TSTM that's hammered CLT, GSO and BKW in the past week, save one, has skipped us or petered out before it got here (cue the Howard Dean "YEEEEAAARRRRRRRRGH!")

That said, I'm still hoping the river will be deep enough to afford us some good tubing by the 24th.

So far, you're the only couple planning to come, based on emails (not) received to date Wink

-Stormy

--

Lenleg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Donna and I plan to be there !!!  Please include us in all the activities ... including cigars on the river !!!

Len

In a message dated 6/14/2006 9:21:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, sportav8r(at)aol.com writes:
[quote] We've got enough tubes already, but they're available from truck tire vendors, in new and used condition.  Guys, there's no way you want to skip the tubing if the river is deep enough to go!  It's great; relaxing, no white water or white knuckles.

-Stormy

--

John Clark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

JC and I are planning on coming. What size tubes would you get? You made fun of the dinky ones I had last time. Regards, John.
"Ron Schreck" <ronschreck(at)alltel.net> wrote:

[quote]Bill,

Kathy and I are planning to come.  I left two tubes there last year, but
can probably bring more if you need them. Let me know.

Ron Schreck
RV-8, "Miss Izzy"
Gold Hill Airpark, NC

do not archive

--

craigtxtx(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Stormy,

I am planning to attend with the spousal unit in tow, however I'll be looking hard at the weather.  I sold my C172 and am now part owner of a Supercub (had to harvest some dough for an engine).  ~175nm at 70kts is going to make a long ride in an airplane that is not much of a cross country machine. 

Hope to see everyone there.  You have a great place and the river tubing is great fun.

By the way, what is the identifier for your strip?  The info left with the GPS in the C172.

Craig

demeylor(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Stormy We had a great time last year. We were really looking forward to it again this year. I regret that we have family obligations that weekend and will not be able to share the weekend. Our lose. Thank you for all your hard work. Dean and Jeanene 

--

ddavenport5(at)nc.rr.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Stormy, my wife and I are planning on trying to make it this year. We have our own tubes. What kind of arrival time are we shooting for?

David Davenport
RV-6 N168DD
[quote] ---

sportav8r(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Glad to have you, Dave.  Any time you want, really.  Arrive early, you get to help set up stuff Wink  Might even find yourself assigned to a lawn mower...

Arrivals usually heat up about 10:30, and I think we'll aim to eat at 12 o'clock.

I'll announce some more firm times and additional info like freq's, etc. later next week. 

--

tadsargent(at)bellsouth.n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

Stromy please publish the secret location on this super secret forum.
TS
---

sportav8r(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Stormy's fly-in head count Reply with quote

You mean the forum where I published the secret details of my hydrogen propulsion system?

No way. I fear I may already have been compromised. This will have to be my last transmission for now.

Broken Arrow; I say again: Broken Arrow!

/Stormy out/

.._._

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RVSouthEast-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: