Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

long legs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrickjladd(at)hotmail.c

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

I may be sticking my neck out here and asking get slapped down but will someone explain why having longer legs increases the STOL capability of our a/c. Excepting of course the case where you deliberately hold the tail down on take off.
I agree with all the advantages which John listed, more wing area exposed thus slowing landing run etc. However the first thing which most of us do on take off is to get the tail up into flying position thus reducing drag and allowing increased acceleration. When the tail is up the the length of the u/c is irrelevant. In fact having the extra wing area exposed by having long legs slows the planes acceleration for exactly the same reason that it shortens the landing run.
When the plane is up on two wheels the AOA is that which was designed in.
Comments about commercial a/c are largely irrelevant as they are (mainly) tricycle gear and the wing is in flying position (more or less) the whole time.
There may be good reasons for making u/c legs longer but I am not convinced that STOL is one of them except the `keep the skid on the ground until she drags herself off` scenario which I mentioned..
Enlightenment please.
Pat

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
Richard Pike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: long legs Reply with quote

Make the gear legs long enough and your fat friends will not be able to get in. Which enables the airplane to get off the ground quicker.

Glad to help out.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Forgiving is tough, being forgiven is wonderful, and God's grace really is amazing.
ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:34 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com (patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I may be sticking my neck out here and asking get slapped down but will someone explain why having longer legs increases the STOL capability of our a/c. Excepting of course the case where you deliberately hold the tail down on take off.
I agree with all the advantages which John listed, more wing area exposed thus slowing landing run etc. However the first thing which  most of us do on take off is to get the tail up into flying position thus reducing drag and allowing increased acceleration. When the tail is up the the length of the u/c is irrelevant. In fact having the extra wing area exposed by having long legs slows the planes acceleration for exactly the same reason that it shortens the landing run.
Comments about commercial a/c are largely irrelevant as they are (mainly) tricycle gear and the wing is in flying position (more or less) the whole time.
There may be good reasons for making u/c legs longer but I am not convinced that STOL  is one of them except the `keep the skid on the ground until she drags herself off` scenario which I mentioned..
Enlightenment please.
Pat

I'll take a crack at it, in general terms. You can decide if it applies to Kolbs.
If you watch videos of hard core bush flying, the pilot will hold the brakes and raise the tail prior to starting the takeoff roll (to minimize wing drag, as you point out). When he's got max available power, he releases the brakes. As soon as he's got minimum flying speed, he rotates & the plane jumps into the air. Now, most taildraggers sit on the ground with the wing at a significantly lower angle than critical (stall) AOA. So in stock condition, they can't be rotated to lift off at anywhere near stall speed. So, their minimum speed for takeoff is limited (made higher) by the length of the main gear legs. If the same trick is tried with 'short legs', the pilot would slam the tailwheel into the ground when he rotates. FWIW, there are videos of airliners actually dragging the rear of the fuselage on the ground when they over-rotate. Airliners (at least some of them) actually give up significant landing speed reduction because they don't want the weight of long gear legs when they always have plenty of runway for 'driving it on' in landing.
In landing mode, it's just as important. In normal flying, a pilot would try to '3 point', having the mains & tailwheel touch at the same time to land at minimum airspeed. But, since the wing isn't at critical AOA in 3 point attitude, he's not really landing at minimum airspeed. If the mains were longer, he could land slower. In bush flying, it gets worse. Again, watching extreme bush flying, you'll see the pilot wheel land and keep the tail off the ground until he's almost stopped. With a typical taildragger, he's carrying quite a bit of extra airspeed to 'wheel land' the plane, but he does it to protect the tailwheel from damage, from rough ground and from impact damage of dropping it in. If the legs are extended enough, he can have full stall AOA available from the wing, without the tailwheel being on the ground. Obviously, this will let him land slower & shorter.
Does any of that apply to Kolbs?

rowedenny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Bingo on all points.
Do not archive

Dennis "Skid" Rowe

On Mar 19, 2016, at 9:34 AM, Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com (patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
I agree with all the advantages which John listed, more wing area exposed thus slowing landing run etc. However the first thing which most of us do on take off is to get the tail up into flying position thus reducing drag and allowing increased acceleration. When the tail is up the the length of the u/c is irrelevant. In fact having the extra wing area exposed by having long legs slows the planes acceleration for exactly the same reason that it shortens the landing run.
There may be good reasons for making u/c legs longer but I am not convinced that STOL is one of them except the `keep the skid on the ground until she drags herself off` scenario which I mentioned..
Enlightenment please.
Pat

I'll take a crack at it, in general terms. You can decide if it applies to Kolbs.
If you watch videos of hard core bush flying, the pilot will hold the brakes and raise the tail prior to starting the takeoff roll (to minimize wing drag, as you point out). When he's got max available power, he releases the brakes. As soon as he's got minimum flying speed, he rotates & the plane jumps into the air. Now, most taildraggers sit on the ground with the wing at a significantly lower angle than critical (stall) AOA. So in stock condition, they can't be rotated to lift off at anywhere near stall speed. So, their minimum speed for takeoff is limited (made higher) by the length of the main gear legs. If the same trick is tried with 'short legs', the pilot would slam the tailwheel into the ground when he rotates. FWIW, there are videos of airliners actually dragging the rear of the fuselage on the ground when they over-rotate. Airliners (at least some of them) actually give up significant landing speed reduction because they don't want the weight of long gear legs when they always have plenty of runway for 'driving it on' in landing.
In landing mode, it's just as important. In normal flying, a pilot would try to '3 point', having the mains & tailwheel touch at the same time to land at minimum airspeed. But, since the wing isn't at critical AOA in 3 point attitude, he's not really landing at minimum airspeed. If the mains were longer, he could land slower. In bush flying, it gets worse. Again, watching extreme bush flying, you'll see the pilot wheel land and keep the tail off the ground until he's almost stopped. With a typical taildragger, he's carrying quite a bit of extra airspeed to 'wheel land' the plane, but he does it to protect the tailwheel from damage, from rough ground and from impact damage of dropping it in. If the legs are extended enough, he can have full stall AOA available from the wing, without the tailwheel being on the ground. Obviously, this will let him land slower & shorter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Thanks Charlie,
i can see the reasoning and in fact I saw a guy up in Fairbanks in a Super Cub pulling the `tail up, full throttle trick`. He powered up, standing on the brakes, hauled it off the ground by pushing the tail down and climbing out at just above stall speed.. He did a circuit and landed again, tail down and hanging on his prop at full chat, like a helicopter. All in an incredibly short time. I filmed it with a video camera in one take.
I somehow doubt that many Kolbers have the brakes, to be able to come close to emulating that performance. Without some actual measurements it is impossible to calculate accurately the increased AOA available and I was never any good at trig anyway but assuming 10ft between mains and tail wheel and an increase in height of the gear legs of say 4 inches, by how many degrees does that increase the AOA? 1 degree? 1.5 degrees.? No doubt someone on the list will work it out.
It may well be worth extending legs for other reasons but STOL?. Questionable.

Pat

Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:34 PM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)
Subject: Re: long legs

Quote:
Enlightenment please.
Pat

ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Since typical AOA is around 14-15 degrees at stall, a 1.5 degree increase could be close to a 10% increase in 3 point attitude. Not something to sneeze at.

Again, you must decide if it applies to Kolbs, and whether it actually matters to you for your style of flying. Who would think that a stock Super Cub needed shorter field performance, but a lot of bush fliers obviously consider it inadequate for their purposes.
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com (patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Charlie,
i can see the reasoning and in fact I saw a guy up in Fairbanks in a Super Cub pulling the `tail up, full throttle trick`. He powered up, standing on the brakes, hauled it off the ground by pushing the tail down and climbing out at just above stall speed.. He did a circuit and landed again, tail down and hanging on his prop at full chat,  like a helicopter. All in an incredibly short time. I filmed it with a video camera in one take.
I somehow doubt that many Kolbers have the brakes, to be able to come close to emulating that performance. Without some actual measurements it is impossible to calculate accurately the increased AOA available and I was never any good at trig anyway but assuming 10ft between mains and tail wheel and an increase in height of the gear legs of say 4 inches, by how many degrees does that increase the AOA? 1 degree? 1.5 degrees.? No doubt someone on the list will work it out.

Pat

Quote:
I agree with all the advantages which John listed, more wing area exposed thus slowing landing run etc. However the first thing which  most of us do on take off is to get the tail up into flying position thus reducing drag and allowing increased acceleration. When the tail is up the the length of the u/c is irrelevant. In fact having the extra wing area exposed by having long legs slows the planes acceleration for exactly the same reason that it shortens the landing run.
There may be good reasons for making u/c legs longer but I am not convinced that STOL  is one of them except the `keep the skid on the ground until she drags herself off` scenario which I mentioned..
Enlightenment please.
Pat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Good point Richard.
In general my fat friends did not get a look in. Fat girls now.....Pat

--

tc1917(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject: Long legs Reply with quote

The slingshot has long legs to facilitate 9 degrees AOA. Most have 12 degrees AOA. That gives the SS remarkable speed capabilities without the boom raising up. I can cruise at 90/100 without problems. As Hauck mentioned, the boom does drop but not until around 60. Still not a problem. I believe if you put longer gear on a standard firestar you would have difficult ground handling and you might have lift off before rotation. The SS has to rotate quickly and then has to drop its tail to get proper AOA which brings the tail down considerably. Landing slow the tail is in a three point configuration to get back to 12 degrees AOA. You can land the SS high on the mains but landing roll is faster. Not sure if the firefly has the same or not. I am sure of one thing, the SS is the fastest, most sensitive aircraft of the bunch. With a rotax 912 80 hp on her back, it is a rocket. Abt two hundred ft on the ground, less than three to land and cuts through the bumps and zips around like it it is on a tether. Not for the average bear but a ball when you master it. Best of the kolbs i think. It would be nice the have the baggage capabilities as Hauck does! Ted Cowan slingshot 912 zoom zoom

Sent from my iPhone

rickofudall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Patrick, My Mk III has aluminum legs, my friend's Mk IIIX has steel legs and lower wing incidence. Neither can get a full stall landing. If I do I land tail wheel first. Perhaps a full stall landing could be achieved with longer legs and higher incidence. When I get my Mk III rebuilt perhaps I'll know.

Rick Girard
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Since typical AOA is around 14-15 degrees at stall, a 1.5 degree increase could be close to a 10% increase in 3 point attitude. Not something to sneeze at.

Again, you must decide if it applies to Kolbs, and whether it actually matters to you for your style of flying. Who would think that a stock Super Cub needed shorter field performance, but a lot of bush fliers obviously consider it inadequate for their purposes.
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com (patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Charlie,
i can see the reasoning and in fact I saw a guy up in Fairbanks in a Super Cub pulling the `tail up, full throttle trick`. He powered up, standing on the brakes, hauled it off the ground by pushing the tail down and climbing out at just above stall speed.. He did a circuit and landed again, tail down and hanging on his prop at full chat,  like a helicopter. All in an incredibly short time. I filmed it with a video camera in one take.

Pat

Quote:
Enlightenment please.
Pat

--
“Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.”   Groucho Marx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

I look forward to a definitive statement.
The guy in the Super Cub, at full throttle, lowered his plane onto the tail wheel at almost nil forward speed, cut back on the throttle and then the mains crashed down onto its balloon bush tyres.Hard on the system. Breaking my heart not to have a plane to fly any more. We have had a week in the middle of a large High pressure system. Glorious flying weather and me stuck here playing with a 18” diameter quadrocopter my wife bought me fro Christmas.Oh! Bugger. Pat

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 4:29 PM

Patrick, My Mk III has aluminum legs, my friend's Mk IIIX has steel legs and lower wing incidence. Neither can get a full stall landing. If I do I land tail wheel first. Perhaps a full stall landing could be achieved with longer legs and higher incidence. When I get my Mk III rebuilt perhaps I'll know.
Rick Girard

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Thanks Charlie,
i can see the reasoning and in fact I saw a guy up in Fairbanks in a Super Cub pulling the `tail up, full throttle trick`. He powered up, standing on the brakes, hauled it off the ground by pushing the tail down and climbing out at just above stall speed.. He did a circuit and landed again, tail down and hanging on his prop at full chat, like a helicopter. All in an incredibly short time. I filmed it with a video camera in one take.

Pat

Quote:
Enlightenment please.
Pat

--
“Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.” Groucho Marx

victorbravo(at)sbcglobal.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Quote:
From my research, and hearing from other people who have been around Kolbs for many many years, I think it is safe to say that Homer Kolb designed this series of aircraft for good handling, good manners, and able to be flown easily by a low time pilot. By all accounts he succeeded and created a fantastic little airplane.

But physics do not lie... in order to be a great airplane in one area, design sacrifices must be made in some other area. This is why a LearJet is not appropriate for a low time pilot, and this is why a Cessna 172 is (usually) not very exciting for a high time pilot. I have no doubt that Mr. Kolb understood this, and chose safety/easy handling over maximum possible performance. The sales and success of the Kolb fleet has proven him right.

The Kolbs are world renowned for being docile and not demanding. The price paid for that is that some performance has been sacrificed.

Raising the ground angle high enough so that the airplane can perform a full-stall 3 point landing will clearly allow the airplane to realize the maximum STOL performance that the wing and engine combination is capable of delivering. That is basic textbook aeroduynamics. But since the Kolb apparently has good STOL performance with the stock configuration, it's been a non-issue for the majority of Kolb pilots.

Speaking ONLY for myself, I would like to maximize the STOL performance of my aircraft, because I am heavier than an average pilot, and my airplane will not meet the 254 UL weight either. So rather than having to put a $20K, 100HP engine on it, I believe I will get 2/3 of the same benefit by having a tall enough landing gear for the wing to fly sooner. The price I have to pay for that is that I cannot be a low-time, beginner pilot, and the airplane will be a little slower (higher drag and drag further underneath the CG).

The modifications that I am planning for my aircraft will not be for everyone. But I'm hopeful that they will suit my needs.

Bill Berle
www.ezflaphandle.com  - safety & performance upgrade for light aircraft
www.grantstar.net           - winning proposals for non-profit and for-profit entities

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 3/21/16, Richard Girard <aslsa.rng(at)gmail.com> wrote:

To: "kolb-list(at)matronics.com" <kolb-list(at)matronics.com>
Date: Monday, March 21, 2016, 9:29 AM

Patrick,
My Mk III has aluminum legs, my friend's Mk IIIX has
steel legs and lower wing incidence. Neither can get a full
stall landing. If I do I land tail wheel first. Perhaps a
full stall landing could be achieved with longer legs and
higher incidence. When I get my Mk III rebuilt perhaps
I'll know.
Rick
Girard
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at
10:26 AM, Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com>
wrote:
Since typical AOA is around 14-15 degrees at
stall, a 1.5 degree increase could be close to a 10%
increase in 3 point attitude. Not something to sneeze
at.
Again, you must decide
if it applies to Kolbs, and whether it actually matters to
you for your style of flying. Who would think that a stock
Super Cub needed shorter field performance, but a lot of
bush fliers obviously consider it inadequate for their
purposes.
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at
9:40 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks Charlie,
i can see the reasoning and in fact I saw a guy up in
Fairbanks in a Super
Cub pulling the `tail up, full throttle trick`. He powered
up, standing on the
brakes, hauled it off the ground by pushing the tail down
and climbing out at
just above stall speed.. He did a circuit and landed again,
tail down and
hanging on his prop at full chat,  like a helicopter. All
in an incredibly
short time. I filmed it with a video camera in one
take.
I somehow doubt that many Kolbers have the brakes, to
be able to come close
to emulating that performance. Without some actual
measurements it is impossible
to calculate accurately the increased AOA available and I
was never any good at
trig anyway but assuming 10ft between mains and tail wheel
and an increase in
height of the gear legs of say 4 inches, by how many degrees
does that increase
the AOA? 1 degree? 1.5 degrees.? No doubt someone on the
list will work it
out.
It may well be worth extending legs for other reasons
but STOL?.
Questionable.

Pat

England
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com

Subject: Re: long
legs

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016
at 5:58 AM, Patrick Ladd <patrickjladd(at)hotmail.com>
wrote:

I may be sticking my neck out here and asking get
slapped down but will
someone explain why having longer legs increases the STOL
capability of our
a/c. Excepting of course the case where you deliberately
hold the tail down on
take off.
I agree with all the advantages which John listed,
more wing area exposed
thus slowing landing run etc. However the first thing
which  most of us
do on take off is to get the tail up into flying position
thus reducing drag
and allowing increased acceleration. When the tail is up
the the length of the
u/c is irrelevant. In fact having the extra wing area
exposed by having long
legs slows the planes acceleration for exactly the same
reason that it
shortens the landing run.
When the plane is up on two wheels the AOA is that
which was designed
in.
Comments about commercial a/c are largely irrelevant
as they are (mainly)
tricycle gear and the wing is in flying position (more or
less) the whole
time.
There may be good reasons for making u/c legs longer
but I am not
convinced that STOL  is one of them except the `keep the
skid on the
ground until she drags herself off` scenario which I
mentioned..
Enlightenment please.
Pat

I'll take a crack
at it, in general terms. You can decide
if it applies to Kolbs.

If you watch videos of
hard core bush flying, the pilot
will hold the brakes and raise the tail prior to starting
the takeoff roll (to
minimize wing drag, as you point out). When he's got max
available power, he
releases the brakes. As soon as he's got minimum flying
speed, he rotates &
the plane jumps into the air. Now, most taildraggers sit on
the ground with the
wing at a significantly lower angle than critical (stall)
AOA. So in stock
condition, they can't be rotated to lift off at anywhere
near stall speed. So,
their minimum speed for takeoff is limited (made higher) by
the length of the
main gear legs. If the same trick is tried with 'short
legs', the pilot would
slam the tailwheel into the ground when he rotates. FWIW,
there are videos of
airliners actually dragging the rear of the fuselage on the
ground when they
over-rotate. Airliners (at least some of them) actually give
up significant
landing speed reduction because they don't want the
weight of long gear legs
when they always have plenty of runway for 'driving it
on' in landing.

In landing mode,
it's just as important. In normal
flying, a pilot would try to '3 point', having the
mains & tailwheel touch
at the same time to land at minimum airspeed. But, since the
wing isn't at
critical AOA in 3 point attitude, he's not really
landing at minimum airspeed.
If the mains were longer, he could land slower. In bush
flying, it gets worse.
Again, watching extreme bush flying, you'll see the
pilot wheel land and keep
the tail off the ground until he's almost stopped. With
a typical taildragger,
he's carrying quite a bit of extra airspeed to
'wheel land' the plane, but he
does it to protect the tailwheel from damage, from rough
ground and from impact
damage of dropping it in. If the legs are extended enough,
he can have full
stall AOA available from the wing, without the tailwheel
being on the ground.
Obviously, this will let him land slower &
shorter.

Does any of that apply
to
Kolbs?

--
“Blessed are
the cracked, for they shall let in the light.”   Groucho
Marx

John Hauck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Rick/Kolbers:

I've been experimenting and flying with heat treated 4130 tubular gear legs on Kolbs since 1987.  Had 36" legs on the original FS.  Completely different main gear on my MKIII, with axles 8" forward and nice nose high attitude.  Yes, they did and do fine full stall landings, get off the ground quick, and have no nose over problems, even at full throttle and brakes.

john h
mkIII
Fort Campbell, Kentucky

From: owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kolb-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Richard Girard
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 11:29 AM
To: kolb-list(at)matronics.com

Rick Girard

Thanks Charlie,

Pat

Enlightenment please.

Pat

-- “Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.” Groucho Marx

Titus, Alabama
John Hauck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: long legs Reply with quote

Flying a Kolb with extra long spring steel gear legs is a no brainer. It is easier to fly and ground handle than the original configuration. With long legs one does not have to worry about nosing over, as much, which is very easy with regular length legs. One does not have to be a s**t hot pilot to fly with long legs.

That all changed when we designed and built the new main gear for my MKIII. By moving the axles 8" forward we placed about 100 lbs on the tail wheel which is stuck on the end of a long tail boom. I have to stay on top of and ahead of my MKIII on the ground. It is a real tail dragger with a lot of pendulum effect. Took some getting used to initially, but has paid for itself many times over the last 3300+ hours. Never been on its nose or even given a hint that it wanted to do such a nasty thing.

On the other hand, a friend with a RANS S7 landed on my 750' strip a couple weeks ago. Got a little close to the end while turning around to take off. Main wheel went into a depression and the RANs ate a 1300.00 WARP Drive prop in warp speed.

To maneuver on wet, rough, soft ground, and high weeds and brush, an aircraft has to have to ability to keep the tail on the ground when power is applied. A pusher aircraft does nothing to help prevent this. In fact, it helps you put you Kolb on its nose. A tractor aircraft is pulling forward and up. Our pushers are trying to rotate the Kolb around the axles and on its nose.

john h
mkIII
Fort Campbell, KY

--

Titus, Alabama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: